Deadline: May 13, 2018
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? Then take your chance: Apply for the Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) 2018. This year, it’s all about data. Talents with an entrepreneurial, innovative mindset are invited to take part in Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) 2018.
Applicants will participate in demanding workshops, working hand in hand with experienced entrepreneurs on key business ideas, which will be evaluated by a jury composed of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board members.
Use the opportunity to explore the different people working for Bertelsmann and make memories that will last a lifetime! The event will take place at the Bertelsmann Representative Office “Unter den Linden 1” in Berlin.
- There will be attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs: The winning teams can look forward to Bertelsmann-related city trips;
- The cost for each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 2 to July 4, 2018) will be covered, as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event.
- Open to Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science;
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends;
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context;
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities;
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English.
Send a written application in English talking about yourself and your goals. Let Bertelsmann know why you want to participate in the data edition of Talent Meets Bertelsmann.
Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges. Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available.