ChangemakerXchange for Cultural Diversity & Dialogue 2018 Summit in Amsterdam (Funded)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Applications are open for the ChangemakerXchange for Cultural Diversity & Dialogue 2018 (Summit in Amsterdam). Changemakerxchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and develop cross-border collaborations. The summit will take place from afternoon of July 5th 2018 until afternoon of July 10th 2018. Participants must be able to attend all days.
Are you the leader or founder of a social venture that focuses on: spreading values of diversity, cross-cultural understanding, intercultural education, social cohesion, peace-building, migration and integration or dialogue between groups (e.g. religious, political, generational)? If so, this is for you! Please the ChangemakerXChange summit aimed at connecting, learning and collaborating. You’ll be spending five days alongside inspiring peers and mentors, all innovating in this exciting and pressing field.
Co-created by Ashoka and The Robert Bosch Stiftung, this special themed summit is hosted by Pocket Stories and Safarni. They are also happy to be partnering with IAIE (International Association for Intercultural Education), and are grateful to the Anne Frank House for hosting part of this summit.
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Amsterdam as well as most of the conference costs for all five nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, food, entrance fees, etc.). However a participation fee of 100 EURO is requested to cover part of the costs. (A limited number of stipends/scholarships are available upon request. If you are unable to attend without this support, please let us know in the application form).
Open to Changemakers from Europe, Middle East, South Caucasus, Turkey, North Africa.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses the issues of diversity / dialogue / polarisation. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from one of the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Raph and Ingi at email@example.com.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange.