Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda (Fully-funded)
Deadline: April 27, 2018
Applications are open for the ChangemakerXchange Rwanda. Changemakerxchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and develop cross-border collaborations.
Are you a young changemaker from Rwanda, Burundi, Central African Republic, DRC or Congo Brazzaville? Apply to join this special edition of ChangemakerXchange from 29th June to 3rd July and co-hosted by community members and youth empowerment enthusiasts Faith Marc and Fabrice Muchiga.
ChangeMakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Kigali Rwanda as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
Open to Changemakers from Rwanda , Burundi , DRC, Central African Republic and Congo Brazzaville
Applicants for ChangeMakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35 years old .
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. They are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Rwanda , Burundi , DRC, Central African Republic and Congo Brazzaville.
Top tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange.