Deadline: May 15, 2018
Applications are open for the Finance for a Sustainable Future Conference 2018. Are you a young professional or student in finance? Are you between 18 and 25 years old? They are looking for the finance industry’s future leaders! Learn about sustainable finance, ESG and impact investing. Join the three days of networking and lectures by international experts on 29-31 August 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The future of the financial industry will belong to companies that successfully integrate sustainability considerations into every stage of their investment process. Identifying and assessing sustainability challenges will become a core competency for the next generation of finance executives. The conference gives young talents the opportunity to learn the latest tools for assessing both social and environmental sustainability exposures of potential investments.
The workshop will cover subjects such as:
- How sustainability affects companies across a wide range of industries
- How to identify and assess sustainability risks
- How to use Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information to improve investment returns
- How to use strategies such as impact investing to help our society overcome sustainability challenges
- Following the workshop, participants will be admitted to the Finance for a Sustainable Future alumni community, and will be able to benefit from a network of junior finance professionals working in leading financial institutions across Europe
Fully covered conference costs. Limited number of need-based scholarships to cover accommodation and travel costs for exceptional candidates.
Following the event, participants will be admitted to the Finance for a Sustainable Future alumni community, and will be able to benefit from a network of junior finance professionals working in leading financial institutions across Europe.
- Candidates must be able to communicate fluently in verbal and written English.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old at the time of the workshop and must have completed high school education.
- Applicants must be either citizens, residents or students in an EU, EEA or EFTA country (includes Switzerland and the UK).
- Applicants must have a basic knowledge of finance. This requirement can be fulfilled either by relevant work experience or by academic background (e.g. having completed or currently studying towards a Business, Economics or Finance degree).
- Applicants must either be currently working in the finance industry or have the goal of entering into the finance industry after completing their studies.
- Experience related to sustainability is not required.
The program will have approximately 30 participants per year. The group should reflect a balance in gender, background, ethnicity and geography.
- They are looking for the next generation of leaders within the European finance and investment industry.
- Strong candidates will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of finance, a track-record of excellent academic and/or professional results and the leaderships skills required to make a strong contribution both during the workshop in Prague and as a member of the Finance for a Sustainable Future alumni community.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: [email protected]
Submit your application here.
For more information, visit Finance for a Sustainable Future.