Israel eBay StartUp Cup 2018 for Entrepreneurs (Over $15,000 in prizes)
Deadline: June 3, 2018
Launching a new business? Or, do you want to take an existing business to the next level? Israel eBay StartUp Cup is what you have been looking for. Sponsored by the eBay Foundation, a corporate advised fund of Silicon Valley Community Foundation, and powered by GriffinWorx, the eBay StartUp Cup Challenge is an innovative community-based initiative designed to increase the quality and quantity of entrepreneurs in any community.
It’s not an easy process. However, for those that are serious about growing a business, it’s worth it. Apply today and expand your business ideas, learn business model design, take current business to the next level, and identify solutions that accelerate revenue creation.
Up to 100 unique businesses will be invited to an Extreme Build-A-Business Weekend where over 50 of Israel’s top mentors and coaches will be supporting business builders to take their businesses to the next level. From the businesses competing, 25 of the most promising will be selected to continue in 5-month acceleration program.
- Tailored coaching sessions – average of 11 sessions per business;
- Access to local / global business leaders & business building tools;
- An average of 35% of StartUp Cup businesses secure funding;
- A prize of $10,000 for first place, $5,000 for second place and $2,500 for third place.
- Open to business builders and startup teams with a viable business model in Israel.
For more information, visit Israel eBay StartUp Cup.