Deadline: June 15, 2018
Apply to become a Hult Prize on Campus Director. The US$1 Million Hult Prize is coming directly to college campuses around the world and they want YOU to apply to become a 2018-2019 Campus Director. They are recruiting college students who have the drive and desire to lead change at their universities and organize localized editions of the Hult Prize On Campus.
Hult Prize On Campus gives you an opportunity to host a local Hult Prize event at your university, allowing the winning team to bypass the traditional application process and fast track their idea through one of fifteen regional final rounds of competition. The program allows more students to compete around the world, leading to more ideas and ultimately more start-ups, each poised for radical impact.
Join a network of rain makers from over 100 countries and nearly 1000 other colleges around the world who are coming together to create the next wave of social entrepreneurs. Apply today to ensure you don’t miss the chance to be your school’s campus director!
- Be part of an international community of changemakers
- Become a social entrepreneurship leader in your country
- Launch disruptive start-ups
- Introduce social change
Top Campus Directors are eligible to receive:
- All expense paid trip to New York City
- Flight and accommodation to the Hult Prize Global Accelerator at their Castle at the U.K. in July 2019!
- Meet Muhammad Yunus
- United Nations exclusive tickets
- Full-time job with Hult Prize Foundation
Official Hult Prize On Campus events will be those that meet the following requirements:
- Campus Director is an enrolled student during fall 2018 (University, Masters or PhD)
- All competing teams should come from the same university, with an optional one alumni as a team member
- Have at least 10 competing teams in your local university Hult Prize Quarter finals
- Be interested and/or have experience in the social entrepreneurship sector
- Want to change the world!
For more information, visit Hult Prize On Campus.