The Platform Nigeria Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) 2018
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Applications are open for the The Platform Nigeria Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) 2018 taking place 5-9 September 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria. The Young Professionals Bootcamp is a 5-day in-residence program for high potential 20-25 year olds to learn world class practical training, inspire innovation, drive success in the marketplace and ultimately lead to transformation of the Nigerian economy. YPB is an initiative of The Platform Nigeria, powered by Covenant Christian Centre.
- To assist participants in clearly defining their career goals and executing an effective strategy for success
- To provide participants with an understanding of the key business skills and soft skills required for a successful corporate career
- To provide participants with a practical guide into maximizing the resources available in the work place for effective performance
- To provide insight into the tools and resources available to start and grow a successful career
This year’s edition has been streamlined into 3 key sectors:
- Entrepreneurship. This stream is designed to help aspiring entrepreneurs validate their ideas and understand steps to establish and grow their business
- Creative Industry. As one of the fastest growing & diverse employment sectors, this curriculum will help participants acquire the knowledge + skills necessary to become successful leaders in Entertainment, Media & the Arts
- Corporate Career. This stream is designed to highlight and equip participants with the key attributes required to build a successful corporate career.
- YPB is absolutely and completely FREE.
- Accommodation will also be made available for selected applicants.
- 200 participants will be selected from a pool of numerous applications to attend a 5 day intensive professional bootcamp.
- Participants will get opportunities for mentoring, internships, seed funding, business advisory and networking.
- Open to recent graduates and final year students across Nigeria
- You must be between 20-25 years by December, 2017.
- You should have a passion to succeed.
Please note that you will require the following information/documents to complete your application. They strongly recommend that put the following requires together before you proceed with the application.
- Resume (PDF or doc format)
- Results for first degree (PDF, PNG or Jpeg format)
- Birth certificate or proof of age (PDF, PNG or Jpeg format)
- Video Submission: You are to record a short video (60 seconds maximum) in response to the question “What is your greatest achievement?”Please post this video on YouTube and share the link in the required field provided in the application form
- Describe a situation where you showcased exceptional leadership traits, indicate the Situation, the task, the action(s) you took and the result. (Max. 150 words)
- What unique trait/character/skill/experience stands you out from all other applicants to the YPB. Why is this important to you? (Max. 150 words)
- As an alumni of the YPB, how would you inspire change in the world. (Max. 150 words) PLEASE NOTE: It is 150 words not characters
Please Call Sunday Sholanke (07032605379 (call only) 08132084785(whatsapp only)) for further enquiries or mail [email protected]
For more information, visit The Platform Nigeria.