International Youth Summit Lahore (IYSL) 2018 (Funding Available)
Deadline: September 30, 2018
Applications for the International Youth Summit Lahore (IYSL) 2018 are now open. The summit aims to highlight a dynamic and principled process of promoting the values, relations and institutions that enable youth to participate in social, economic, cultural and political life on the bases of equal rights and dignity. The Summit will take place in the cultural capital of Pakistan, Lahore.
The summit will focus majorly on engaging societies in order to foster them that are stable, safe and societies that are based on promotion and protection of human rights, as well as respect the value of dignity of each individual, diversity, pluralism, tolerance, non-discrimination, non-violence, equal opportunities, solidarity, security and participation of all people, including disadvantaged and vulnerable groups and persons. People especially youth will be provided with a space to showcase cultural ideologies as youth is very enthusiastic about cultural identities as they have their own cultures through which they make a statement about themselves.
Youth Recognition Awards Will be awarded to young people from around the world for the initiatives they have taken in their home countries.
- The conference has no Fee;
- Food, Accommodation and Local transport are covered by the organisers. Delegates are responsible for their airfare to and from Pakistan. (Airfare may be sponsored in few and very special cases for participants from Under developed countries).
- Young activists, professionals, young entrepreneurs, representatives of NGOs, academics, and journalists are eligible for applying to be a part of the summit.
- The call is open to participants from around the world.
- Age Limit: 18 – 35 (Flexibility regarding the age limit will be decided on a case by case basis by the Selection Committee)
For more information, visit International Youth Summit Lahore.