LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program for Young Leaders 2019
Deadline: November 15, 2018
Applications are invited for the LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program for Young Leaders 2019. The Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program (EIFP) provides hands-on service opportunities for global young business and development leaders at Africa’s leading profit and nonprofit firms.
The program is designed to match financial capital invested in emerging African businesses with the human capital needed to take these institutions to scale.
LDI Africa through its EIFP recruits organizations that are doing excellent work particularly in the financial and investment industries across Africa. Partners range from mid-level to large global institutions; with capital investment of $200,000 and above.
While working with their organization, Fellows enjoy the following benefits and more;
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Direct exposure to emerging markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Potential consulting, employment and seed capital investment after fellowship
- Access to the global LDI Africa network
- EIFP Fellowship is open to all nationalities;
- Fellows come to the EIFP with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. However, all fellows are required to have an undergraduate degree, a commitment to excellence, and be fluent in English;
- Host organizations may also designate other specific skill requirements for their Fellows;
- Other requirements include:
- Two to ten years of professional experience
- Early to mid-level professional with interest in/familiarity with emerging markets
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
For more information, visit LDI Africa Emerging Institutions Fellowship.