The Better Tomorrow Movement (TBTM) Global Ambassador Program 2018
Deadline: October 21, 2018
Applications are open for the The Better Tomorrow Movement (TBTM) Global Ambassador Program 2018. The program is aimed at developing demonstrable online advocacy and digital communication skills which we believe are mandatory skills for success today.
Our cohorts are country representatives from across the world who use social media as a way to creatively share inspirational projects, people, and ideas. This program provides our ambassadors with the ability to cultivate social media advocacy skills, communication skills, and public speaking skills while representing our organization and their local communities.
By being selected to be a part of our Fall 2018 cohort, you will have the opportunity to connect with young leaders who are working towards creating simple yet impactful solutions to problems affecting society in your community, and share their story with our social media following through photo-stories, videos, interviews or blogposts.
As a GA you will also be able to represent your country by highlighting the innovative solutions young leaders in your community make with our international following. You will also be able to build a network of likeminded young creatives who have joined our GA program both in fall this year, as well as in the previous years.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designing and executing Instagram takeovers
- Conducting interviews with inspiring individuals
- Creating content for our YouTube channel
- Showcasing any other creative talent you have to further our mission for this program
- Gain experience working as part of a highly diverse and international team.
- Develop demonstrable skills in teamwork, branding, communications, and social media advocacy.
- Upon successful completion of your term, receive recognition for your role on our website and social media channels.
- Play a role in the growth and development of inspiring people and projects to contribute towards social and/or environmental impact.
- Receive a certificate for your service to TBTM upon successful completion.
- The highest performing GA for the term will receive an additional certificate and an individual feature on our social media.
- Willingness to develop yourself, being open to constructive feedback, not shy to leave your comfort zone and try new things.
- Anyone under the age of 28.
For more information, visit TBTM.