Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation Grant Program 2018/2019
Deadline: On Rolling Basis
Applications are open for the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation Grant Program 2018/2019. The grant seeks out entrepreneurs who exhibit characteristics of extraordinary leadership: vision, intelligence, influence, ambition, discretion and follow-through.
The Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation is honored to be able to consider the many ideas presented to them that aim to achieve substantial positive change in the world. Draper Richards Kaplan entrepreneurs have proven track records that demonstrate a full spectrum of competencies.
- DRK investments are distributed twice a year over a three-year term, totaling $300,000. A senior member of the DRK team, most frequently the team member who led the diligence process, will join the board of the organization for the 3-year term to actively support the entrepreneur to build capacity in the social venture to scale and realize their goals.
- Applicants are leaders tackling important social issues that can make a difference in the lives of many;
- Models that have the likelihood to be able to scale;
- Social enterprises in the early stages of their development where DRK involvement (financial, as a board member and through other support) can make a real difference;
- On average, organizations are 1-3 years old and the leader is prepared to execute an ambitious plan;
- Social enterprises that are national or global in reach and/or social issue;
- Domestic (U.S.) and international organizations;
- Non-profit, for-profit and hybrid social enterprises are supported.
Please upload with your application a written executive summary or business plan document addressing the following topics. Any additional materials (e.g. pitch deck or financials) are welcome, but completely optional.
For more information, visit DRK Foundation.