Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubator Program 2018/2019
Deadline: October 31, 2018
Applications are invited for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubator Program 2018/2019. The program is Africa’s leading women in tech incubator, aligning with calls for more diversity in technology and for more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership excellence.
The program is an initiative of Standard Chartered in partnership with Strathmore University’s @iBizAfrica. The program combines world class startup support with local and international experience to provide Africa’s most competitive and attractive startup incubation program focusing on immersive learning, mentorship, building and growing Africa’s next iconic startups taking on the continent’s most relevant challenges and opportunities.
- Three months incubation at Strathmore University’s leading business and innovation incubator
- Mentorship from world class mentors
- Coaching by top business, technology and legal professionals
- Immersive, world-class entrepreneurship curriculum
- Networking and exposure to expand your business networks
- USD 10,000 or KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top 5 winners
- 9 months ongoing support from Standard Chartered and @iBizAfrica to assist with go-to market and scale.
- They are seeking to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds, women-lead startup teams leveraging on technology as a key driver of innovation in business
- The applicant must:
- Be a woman
- Be the CEO with equal or majority ownership in the company
- 18 and above
- Of Kenyan nationality
- Participants must be physically available to attend the program over the three months incubation
For more information, visit Women in Tech Incubator.