TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting 2019 (USD $10,000 prize)
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Apply for the TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting 2019. The TRACE Prize for Investigative Reporting recognizes journalism that uncovers business bribery or related financial crime with the goal of increasing commercial transparency.
TRACE is a globally recognized anti-bribery business organization and leading provider of cost-effective third party risk management solutions. Members and clients include hundreds of multinational companies headquartered worldwide. TRACE is comprised of two distinct entities – TRACE International and TRACE Incorporated – that share a common mission to advance commercial transparency worldwide.
- Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of USD $10,000 and the reporter(s) will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE;
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive USD $1,000.
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct;
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2018;
- Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists;
- Book-length entries are not accepted.
Download the application form. Completed entries and queries should be emailed to Caitlin Seymour via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit TRACE Prize.