Deadline: December 20, 2018
Applications are open for the TEF/IFRA Nigeria Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa Program 2019. The program is a philanthropic initiative whose goal is to identify and empower young African entrepreneurs.
One Nigerian master student in Economics or Political Sciences of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) or the University of Ibadan (UI) will be selected to conduct field research in Nigeria and Kenya, starting in January 2019. The research will aim at studying the impact of the “Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa” program in the targeted countries.
The student will produce a master thesis presenting the key research findings as well as a technical report to be submitted to both TEF and IFRA. The successful applicant will team up with a French student starting fieldwork in January 2019 in other African countries. Both students will compare their collected data and exchange ideas.
- The successful applicant will be co-supervised by the IFRA team and the TEF foundation;
- He/She will be endowed with a monthly stipend of 500 Euros over a period of one year to fund his/her research;
- Additionally, transport and research fees in the other targeted country will be covered;
- The student will have access to the TEF foundation data and logistical support in Nigeria and Kenya.
- Open to Nigerian Master Students
- Applicants must be a student in Economics or Political Sciences matriculated in UNILAG or UI for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Applicants must email their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
For more information, visit TEF/IFRA.