European Court of Auditors Traineeship Program 2019
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Applications for the European Court of Auditors Traineeship Program 2019 are now open. The European Court of Auditors organises three traineeship sessions per year in areas of interest to its work. Traineeships are granted for three, four or five months maximum.
The European Court of Auditors mission is to contribute to improving EU financial management, promote accountability and transparency, and act as the independent guardian of the financial interests of the citizens of the Union. The ECA’s role as the EU’s independent external auditor is to check that EU funds are correctly accounted for, are raised and spent in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations and have achieved value for money.
- Traineeship may be remunerated (€1120/month) or non-remunerated depending on the budgetary appropriations available.
- Applicants must be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union, except where a derogation has been granted by the appointing authority;
- Either hold a recognised university-level diploma giving access to the AD function group as defined in the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union, or have completed at least four semesters of university study in an area of interest to the Court;
- Wish to obtain practical training related to one of the Court of Auditors’ areas of activity;
- Have not already benefited from a traineeship at any EU institution or body ;
- State that they have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other official European Union language.
For more information, visit European Court of Auditors Traineeship Program.