EU Careers Student Ambassadors Programme 2019 for Young Europeans
Deadline: March 25, 2019
Are you a student keen to promote EU careers on your university campus? Apply to become an EU Career Student Ambassador. The European Personnel Selection Office, responsible for selecting staff to work for the institutions and agencies of the European Union, is inviting students keen to promote EU careers on their university campus to apply and become EU Career Student Ambassadors.
The EU Careers Student Ambassadors scheme involves finding innovative ways of promoting the opportunities the EU institutions have to offer. The EU Career Ambassador does the following:
- Act as a point of contact for students interested in EU Careers
- Research target groups and contact university media
- Set up mailing lists and distribute information on EU Careers through the appropriate channels
- Give presentations, attend university careers events and find interesting speakers
- Complete monthly tasks and regularly report back on your activities
- Manage and regularly monitor a dedicated Facebook page / online presence
- Open to EU citizens;
- Enrolled and present at a participating university for the duration of the Ambassador’s post (September 2019 – September 2020);
- Fluent in English and in one of the languages of the country in which they are studying;
- Available to take part in the compulsory one-day training course in September/October 2019.
Other competencies include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Networking skills
- Willingness to share and learn
- Ability to adapt
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to deliver quality and results
- Innovative and creative approach
Complete the application form.
If you successfully pass the first round, you will be asked to complete an online interview in April 2019. More information on this second phase will be sent to applicants via e-mail.
For more information, visit EU Careers Student Ambassadors.