Prix Levallois International Photography Competition 2019 (€10,000 grant)
Deadline: May 2, 2019
Entries are invited for the Prix Levallois International Competition 2019. Every year, the City of Levallois organizes the Prix Levallois to support young international photography and give an opportunity to encourage and promote new talents.
Created in 2008, the Prix Levallois is a springboard for young international photographic creation. For ten years, it has been rewarding photographers under 35. A freedom of tone and expression that seduces young photographers whose approaches are free from any artistic division. The Prize doesn’t require a theme nor a format, only the quality of the work counts in the process of selecting artists.
- The Laureate (winner of the first prize) receives a €10,000 grant
- The Special Mention receives a DSLR camera
- Photographs of the three winners will be shown at the Galerie L’Escale in Levallois, in October-November
- Open to young photographers;
- Born after January 1, 1984;
- Of any nationality;
- Only one application per candidate will be accepted.
Submissions must include:
- A selection of 15 to 20 photographs, from one single series, to be released on the online platform: www.prix-levallois.com
- A project note (under 2,000 characters) in French or in English, presenting the project.
- A short summary of the project (under 600 characters), in French or in English.
- The submission form, fully completed and signed.
- A CV (one page maximum) including the candidate’s background.
For more information, visit Prix Levallois 2019.