Google Inside Look 2019 for Students in the EMEA Regions (Fully-funded to Munich, Germany)
Deadline: June 3, 2019
Are you studying computer science or a related degree at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa? Are you looking for an internship to prepare you for a career in tech? Ever wanted to visit a Google office and hear from engineers about the cutting edge products and projects they are working on?
Then apply to attend Google Inside Look Munich on September 5 & 6 2019! Inside Look brings computer science students from underrepresented groups who are studying in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa together for an inside view of engineering at Google.
- Selected students are invited on an all-expenses paid trip to a Google office for an immersive two day experience to explore the offices, meet the teams behind our products and see what it’s really like to be an engineer at Google. Activities include product tech talks, hands-on workshops, tailored panel discussions from a diverse range of Google engineers and — in true Google fashion — plenty of snacks!
- All Inside Look applicants will be invited to Google’s next Virtual Inside Look edition, hosted via YouTube Live from Google London. Additionally, everyone who tunes in for Virtual Inside Look will have the chance to be selected for a follow up Virtual Mentorship session with a Googler!
- Applicants should be currently studying Computer Science or a related subject at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- Plan to continue your studies after the summer of 2020, making you eligible for internships with Google
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of 1st of September 2019
- Google employees are not eligible to apply
Each application will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of passion for computer science
- Academic merit
- Demonstration of programming skills
To enter applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested by Google from time to time.
For more information, visit Google Inside Look.