Lean Startup Conference 2019 Call for Speakers
Deadline: June 21, 2019
Have you been practicing Lean Startup methodology in your organization? Are you interested in sharing your insights and best practices with hundreds of other innovators and entrepreneurs? Submit your application to speak at the 2019 Lean Startup Conference! The Lean Startup Conference is taking place October 23-25, 2019 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, CA.
You’ll have the opportunity to share your story with some of the world’s leading innovators. You don’t have to be a Lean Startup all-star to apply. You just need a great story, useful tips, compelling advice, real-life case studies and/or practical applications to share.
There are a limited number of speaking slots available so here are some things to keep in mind when preparing your submission:
- Your topic should be educational, not a sales pitch. Speak to a problem or challenge that entrepreneurs and/or executives encounter in their work and, where possible, offer up strategies and tools that they can bring home with them.
- They hand-select most of our mainstage speakers. You’re far more likely to be accepted to speak if your topic can be presented in one of the following formats:
- Workshops – 75-90 minutes: These sessions involve a mix of lecture, discussion, and exercises. Workshops should be highly interactive and offer actionable tools to help participants address a specific challenge.
- Case Studies – 60 minutes: These engaging sessions highlight a real-life situation or problem that can be analyzed and used for discussion and learning.
- Ignite Talks – 5 minutes: These talks are ideal for illustrating a big idea, a series of lessons learned, or a compelling story. Speakers get 5 minutes on stage and must use 20 slides with each slide advancing automatically after 15 seconds.
You can submit a proposal to speak at the conference by filling out the form below by Friday, June 21.
For more information, visit Lean Startup Conference.