Katapult Ocean Accelerator 2019 for Tech Startups (Up to $150K in investment)
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Katapult Ocean Accelerator Program 2019. The 3-month intense program will focus on growth, investor readiness, leadership development, exponential tech and introductions to the Norwegian and global ocean tech ecosystem. The sectors covered are transportation, ocean health, harvesting, energy and new frontiers.
Katapult Ocean believes that there are endless opportunities in the ocean so they find, invest and scale startups with positive impact on the ocean through the Katapult Ocean Accelerator and fund. The program will start fall 2019, in Oslo, Norway.
- Get $150K investment
- Get a lot of help building your business
- Get access to a global network of leading thematic mentors and partners
- Get access to pilot customers and test environments
- Get access to further capital and investors to support your company
- Open to tech companies with positive impact on the ocean;
- Your company doesn’t have to be Norwegian for you to apply. They source for companies globally.
For more information, visit Katapult Ocean Accelerator.