GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship 2019 for Students (Up to $1,000 USD)
Deadline: July 26, 2019
Applications are open for the GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship 2019. The scholarship aims at rewarding excellence in digital marketing and creating a brighter future for younger generations.
GO PR are passionate about all things Digital. From Social Media, SEO, Conversion Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Advertising to Public Relations. They want to promote awareness, share knowledge and reward excellence, so they are launching the annual Digital Marketing Scholarship to both Thai and International students who share the same passion, philosophy and values as them.
- The lucky winner will receive $1,000 USD/35,000THB by cheque that will be sent directly to your college or university addressed to you, one week after the announcement. *Note -CDU (Charles Darwin University) Students will be contacted directly and receive payment directly if they are chosen to be the lucky winner of this scholarship
- The lucky winner will also have opportunity to work at GO PR after they graduate, or intern there part time (paid) during term/semester breaks.
- Open to all students who are over the age of 18, of any race or gender, who are currently enrolled at university or college;
- Candidates must have a passion for digital marketing as the scholarship winner will be chosen based on the quality of the content they produce and the level of knowledge they display in their chosen subject.
Write a minimum of 1000 words in English or Thai language, on any subject that falls under Digital Marketing, this can be anything related to Digital PR, Social Media, SEO, ASO, CRO, PPC or Web Design.
- Your work must be original and not copied or plagiarised
- Any reference should have a citation and linked to in your article
- Images and graphics can be used but must be original
When you’re ready to apply, just email [email protected] with your article either in Word or Google Doc format, and include your name, email, name of your college or university and proof of student status.
For more information, visit GO PR Digital Marketing Scholarship.