Université de Lausanne (UNIL) Masters Scholarship 2020/2021
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Université de Lausanne (UNIL) Masters Scholarship 2020/2021. The Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year. The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student.
- The scholarship amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15 (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Applicant have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- Must have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Must have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200 administration fee
Candidates must send their completed application, unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne