23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program 2019
Deadline: August 18, 2019
Eco-generation invites applications for the 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country. The 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2019 until February 2020.
- An Ambassador must post at least 2(Two) reports per month in regards to the environmental issues taking place in his/her region.
- An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information’ form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email(email@example.com) within 1 (One) week.
- An Ambassador shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities
- An Ambassador shall try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns
- An Ambassador shall join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. of the Tunza Eco-generation website
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The three best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members
- Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to one) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participation in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team
- Express Entry to the facilitator candidates of the 2019 Junior Engineering Academy when completed one’s term (From the year 2019, only the Ambassadors who completed their term can be qualified to apply for the facilitators to the Junior Engineering Academy)
- All Tunza Eco-generation members must be aged between 13 and 24 (as of Aug 18, 2019)
- Be enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Have an environmentally friendly mind
- Be a person of integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at utilizing SNS
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
- Please submit your plan on what and how you will cover your issues for the next 6 (six) months if you become an ambassador to your country.
- They do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.
For more information, visit 23rd Eco-generation.