KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship 2019/2020 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in Ghana
Deadline: September 10, 2019
Applications are now being accepted for the 2019/2020 KNUST-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme to study at the College of Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. The scholarship is awarded to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs. Scholarship is for Engineering Courses.
This is for a period not exceeding a maximum of four (4) academic years for Undergraduates and for a period not exceeding a maximum of two (2) academic years for Postgraduate Students who are also entitled to research support. The award recipients are expected to maintain excellent academic standards of at least a B average or 3.0 CGPA (CWA of not less than 65%) to be in good standing to keep the Scholarship.
The KNUST-Tullow award is a full scholarship scheme which covers Undergraduate and Postgraduate education inclusive of:
- Full tuition and provision of learning materials
- Comprehensive financial support for on or off campus accommodation and monthly stipend
- All applicants with WASSCE or equivalent qualification approved/accepted by KNUST and satisfies admission requirements are eligible for the Undergraduate scholarship
- The applicant must be enrolled at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in full time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme in Engineering
- The applicant must be a Ghanaian citizen
- The applicant must have Critical Economic Needs
- The applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s)
- Females and Physically Challenged applicants are encouraged to apply
- The applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community
- All Engineering Programmes are considered
- Indigenes from the Western Region will be given priority
Write a personal statement and provide the following;
- Evidence of the income of parents/guardian. E.g. copies of the payslip of your parents/guardian. (if applicable).
- Provide three (3) reference letters from persons of higher reputation. All the letters must be signed and sealed independently.
Attach any other relevant documents that you believe will support your application and submit all to the address below:
The Office of the Provost,
College of Engineering
For more information, visit KNUST-Tullow Scholarship.