International Nuremberg Principles Academy Internship Program 2019
Do you have first experience in International Criminal Law and you are interested in a paid 3-months internship during this summer, in Nuremberg, Germany? The International Nuremberg Principles Academy is seeking individuals on an ongoing basis for 3-month internships to support the individual areas of event organization, press, and research.
The International Nuremberg Principles Academy (Nuremberg Academy) is a foundation established to promote international criminal law and is based at the site of the Nuremberg Trials, the birthplace of modern international criminal law. The Nuremberg Academy makes it a special priority to work with countries and societies that face challenges in international criminal law. Founders of the foundation are the German Foreign Office, the Free State of Bavaria and the City of Nuremberg.
- Interesting and diverse insights into the work of an internationally oriented foundation located in Nuremberg, the birthplace of modern international criminal law
- Internship compensation based on the number of hours worked per week
- Flexible working hours
- They are primarily seeking interns who are still pursuing a course of training/working towards their degree;
- Study in a subject relevant to the respective work area;
- Ability to rapidly grasp new tasks and concepts;
- Excellent communication and language skills (working languages are German and English);
- Creative implementation of tasks;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Personal initiative, commitment, and reliability;
- Be up to legal age.
Prepare a brief, informative application with your resume and a cover letter specifying the possible period of time and number of hours of week you would like to work and submit it to email@example.com.
For more information, visit Nuremberg Principles Academy Internship.