Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2020 for Later-stage Startups
Applications for the Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2020 is now open. Start Path Global is Mastercard’s worldwide program for innovative later stage startups from across the globe. The program enables companies to gain access to Mastercard’s global ecosystem and to break new markets through relationships with Mastercard and their customers.
Since 2014 they have been working with an ever growing portfolio of startups with unique solutions across fintech and commerce. Start Path Global is based on what has worked best for their portfolio of startups: more flexibility, more customization, and no distractions from your current business.
Areas of Interest
They work with startups across industries and specialties to drive global innovation.
- Retail Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Fraud Management
- Merchant Loyalty
- Merchant Lending
- Credit Scoring
- Consumer Loyalty
- P2P Payments
- Financial Inclusion
- Enterprise Solutions
- Smart Cities
- AR, VR & Voice
- Digital ID
- Big Data & Analytics
- Open Banking
- Digital Currency
Startups are offered
- Curated Access to Customers + Channels
- Rapid Path to Scale
- Dedicated Support
- Strategic investment
They work with later stage startups in the broad fintech and commerce space that fit these criteria:
- Innovative solution: Demonstrated commercial traction with clear product differentiation.
- Strategic fit: Alignment with Mastercard’s strategic innovation initiatives
- Team: Experienced, diverse and passionate founders with relevant expertise.
- Funding: Investment raised (Seed, Series A or later) with at least 6-12 months runway.
For more information, visit Mastercard Start Path.