Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2019 for Enterprising Students
Do you believe positive social change starts with a good idea? Then the Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2019 is for you. Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference. This year, RB Global Challenge is getting bigger and better than ever before. The competition will intensify with top schools battling it out in the global finale at London.
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) believes that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps them stand out as a Business with Purpose. They want business ideas that are high on social impact, that address critical issues in society, and have the power to bring about positive change. In line with RB’s purpose, the Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students around the world.
- Stage One – Business Simulation Game: Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business
- Stage Two – Ideation Stage: Made it through the first round? Now, show your BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the Health and Hygeine sectors of your country. Base your idea on Product Innovation, Product Extension or Service Innovation using any RB brand. Your idea must also be financially viable
- Stage Three – Business Plan Development: Participants who qualify for the national finale will then design an end-to-end business plan for their idea and present it to the RB leadership
- Stage Four – Global Finale: Gear up to face the best minds across multiple countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB global leadership
- Chance to attend the Global Finale in London
- Careers with RB for the winning teams
- Ideas to be put into the innovation pipeline
- Mentoring from RB Leaders
- Chance to represent in One Young World Summit 2020.
Open to any student pursuing a full-time degree (Bachelors or Post-graduation) at selected colleges.
Rules of participation
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a team of evaluators.
- Winning teams will get to present their ideas to a regional RB team.
- Regional winners will move on to a national round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champions and will qualify for the international finale
Register now to receive your unique ID and password for the gaming portal.