Orange Corners Senegal 2019
Deadline: August 15, 2019
Applications for Orange Corners in Senegal are open. Orange Corners in Senegal is a 6-month incubation program including intensive monthly sprints with workshops, master classes and meetups dedicated to project leaders and founder of start-up startups. The goal is to support the growth of entrepreneurs in Senegal, contribute to strengthening the local ecosystem, and finally create national champions. The program will begin in October 2019.
Orange Corners is managed by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency at the request of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They work closely together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and local partners in each programme country.
Are you between 18-35 years old, do you have an innovative idea & will your #startup contribute to the #SDGs? Apply!
- A 6-month incubation program that will help you move from the ideation phase to the launch phase
- Access to an innovative coworking space with all the equipment to allow you to work in a creative environment
- Access to a broad network of experts and investors in Senegal and Africa
- Access to a network of major groups leaders in their industry in Africa
There are no costs or fees to participate in the program.
If you are a young person between the ages of 18 and 35, living in Senegal, and;
- You have developed a solution or an innovative idea
- Your project contributes to the SDGs
- Business in the ideation stage or in exercise since 1 year
The Orange Corner is the program for you.
To be able to apply you must be:
- A future entrepreneur aged under 35
- Dedicated to your full time project
- Possess an innovative business concept of less than 2 years
- To apply you will simply have to fill out the form on which will be available on the website
- After the candidate review process for which interviews can be organized, the selected candidates will be contacted by email
For more information, visit Orange Corners Senegal.