AFRINIC Fellowship to attend AFRINIC-31 Meeting in Luanda, Angola (Fully-funded)
Deadline: August 20, 2019
Applications for the AFRINIC Fellowship 2019 is now open. AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-31 meeting to be held in Luanda, Angola, on 2-6 December 2019. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
The fellowship includes:
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
- Applicant must be a resident of an African nation
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
For more information, visit AFRINIC Fellowship.