Apply for the Chief Executive Officer Position at AFRINIC
AFRINIC is seeking to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer. African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC) is the Regional Internet Registry for Africa tasked with distribution of Internet number resources in Africa and the Indian Ocean region. It is based in Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius.
They are seeking an experienced and outstanding Chief Executive Officer capable of growing and leading the organisation to the next frontier of Internet development in Africa.
- AFRINIC offers an attractive and competitive salary and benefits.
- Applicant must be passionate about Internet development and sustainability in Africa
- Have strong people skills, high levels of self-confidence and emotional intelligence, ability to work in a dynamic, constantly changing, culturally diverse organisation and community
- Should be looking for new challenges and opportunities to lead a team of dynamic, interesting and hard-working players
- Possess excellent leadership and decision-making skills
For more information, visit AFRINIC.