Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2020 ($10,000 award)
Deadline: September 27, 2019
Applications are invited for the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2020. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate and masters female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
At Adobe Research they create innovative technologies for their software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and they give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. They invite applications for this scholarship to bring more gender diversity to the technology industry.
The Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year
- An Adobe Research mentor
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe
- Applicant should be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate (2nd year or above) or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year. First year undergraduate students are not eligible. Students must have completed at least one year of university education;
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field;
- Maintain a strong academic record;
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (the online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
For more information, visit Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.