The Gratitude Network Fellowship 2020 for Social Entrepreneurs serving children and youth
Deadline: August 30, 2019
The 2020 Gratitude Network Fellowship Application is open. This is a leadership development program for social entrepreneurs serving children and youth. The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs scale their organizations to the next level and therefore expand their impact.
- Are matched and meet monthly with a highly-skilled Coach
- Receive support from Expert Advisors to help tackle operational and execution issues as needed
- Meet regularly by video with their Fellow Cohort for a leadership roundtable
- Are invited to topical Growth Webinars
- Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day learning and collaboration event
- Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, Facebook page, email newsletter and various live events
- Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family — for future events and ongoing activities
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Social enterprise is at least one-year old.
- Social enterprise must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Social enterprise’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Social enterprise must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant will not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support during Gratitude Fellowship year (2020).
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
Prior to starting your application, it is recommended that you review the Application Process below as well as the Gratitude Network Fellowship Application Preparation Guide.
- The Gratitude Network Fellowship application consists of two parts:
- Part 1 – Preliminary Questions: A preliminary questionnaire designed to confirm alignment with the Fellowship criteria. Applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application.
- Part 2 – Additional Questions: A full length application inquiring more deeply about the applicant and social enterprise organization.
- For the 2020 Cohort, the deadline to complete Part 1 of the application is August 30, 2019. The deadline to complete Part 2 of the application (for invited applicants) is September 13, 2019.
- Invitations to complete Part 2 of the application will be sent throughout the application period. All Part 2 invited applicants were notified by September 6, 2019.
- All Part 2 applications will be screened and reviewed by the Gratitude Network Judging Panel.
- All applicants will be notified of their selection status by December 2019.
For more information, visit The Gratitude Network Fellowship.