Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) Fellowship 2020 for Professionals and Aspiring Leaders across the world
Deadline: November 15, 2019
Applications for the 2020 Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) Fellowship are open. Awaji Youth Federation (AYF) is an initiative of the Pasona Group Inc, an international community of young innovators based on Awaji Island, Japan. The main focus is regional revitalization of the island, cultural creation, and entrepreneurship. They seeking next generation leaders with the passion to challenge themselves to join the Awaji Youth Federation as Fellows in this unique global community and take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Every year, AYF invites promising professionals and aspiring leaders across the world to establish a creative, innovative community within the framework of international Fellowship. AYF Fellowship is aimed at providing a platform and conducive environment for them to utilize their unique experience and skills to address global and regional problems through learning and collaboration. At the beginning of the program each fellow decides what their mission will be and how they will work both individually and collectively over the course of 12 months before realizing the outcome on Awaji Island.
- 1-year employment contract by Pasona Group Inc.
- Working in multicultural environment
- Enhancing communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Participation in various cultural and educational activities
- Building connections and networking with international fellows and industry experts
- Developing entrepreneurship and project-building abilities
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Japanese language training
- Monthly Salary. The gross salary is 250,000 yen per month. After all costs and taxes have been processed, your net earnings will be approximately JPY70,000 per month.
Upon being selected as a Fellow, the AYF secretariat will handle any necessary documents for the Japanese Immigration and pay the fee required to issue you a Certificate of Eligibility and send it to you through post. You will then be able to apply for your working visa on your own to the nearest Japanese Embassy in your home country.
- Open to professionals and aspiring leaders across the world
- Youth (Age 18-35)
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Advanced level of English – both in Speaking and Writing
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Relevant academic or other significant achievements
- Positive, cooperative, innovative, flexible, and able to cope well under pressure
- Understands our unique program well and participates actively Requirements/Documents
- A completed AYF Application
- A detailed CV
For more information, visit Awaji Youth Federation.