Deadline: January 15, 2020
Applications are open for the College of Europe Scholarships 2020/2021 for Postgraduate Studies. The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2020-2021.
The College of Europe, founded in 1949, is a unique postgraduate institute specialising in European education and training. Intensive programmes are offered in European integration issues, with particular emphasis on law, economics, political and social sciences.
- These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
- Applicants should be university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries;
- The countries concerned are Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
- Candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu and check the academic and language requirements.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
- After the deadline, all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
For more information, visit College of Europe Scholarships.