Facebook Accelerator London Programme 2019 for Innovative Startups
Deadline: October 18, 2019
Applications are open for the Facebook Accelerator London Programme 2019 for Innovative Startups. At LDN_LAB, they run a 12 week programme to support talented startups who are building technology to create impact at scale.
They are looking for companies that are harnessing the power of technology to have a transformative impact on the world. They welcome startups across all impact themes and particularly favour those working to improve digital connectivity barriers. They will have special provisions in place for connectivity startups that are not based in the UK.
LDN_LAB is a dedicated space for startups, located in Facebook’s London Rathbone office. They leverage the knowledge and experience within Facebook to support the most impactful technology startups across the UK, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. For this programme they are especially interested in those on a mission to expand digital connectivity around the globe.
- Mentorship: Facebook’s pool of employees act as specialised mentors. They include product managers, data scientists, marketers, recruitment specialists, engineers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Training & Workshops: They will run 3 bootcamps in London, which include practical workshops in product, engineering, growth, and impact. Startups working to improve digital connectivity will receive travel sponsorship.
- Office Space: Free office space at LDN_LAB, based in the heart of the Facebook office.
- Facebook Products and Technologies: They have a family of products and technologies geared to help your business grow, and they have deep expertise in connectivity technology.
- Community and Connections: Become a part of a vibrant startup and developer community. Access Facebook’s rich network of global operators, industry and government partners.
- Partners: They’ve partnered with world-class organisations to bring you the best network and advice. This includes Facebook Connectivity, their division for improving internet connectivity, and Founders Intelligence, a global network of leading tech entrepreneurs and investors.
They welcome applications across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa. They can accommodate remote participation; however, they require all startups in the programme to attend 2 – 3 bootcamps in London.
Open to ambitious startups who use:
- Use pioneering technology to create positive impact on the world
- Have a skilled and focused team in place
- Demonstrate progress in product, growth and revenue
- Are interested in learning how to scale their business through Facebook
- Part 1: Monday 18th November – Friday 13th December
- Part 2: Monday 6th January – Friday 28th February
You will need to be available for the bootcamps at LDN_LAB on the following dates:
- Bootcamp 1: November 18 – 22
- Bootcamp 2: January 6 – 10
- Bootcamp 3: February 24 – 28
For more information, visit Facebook Accelerator London.