Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020/2021 at the University of Edinburgh (Fully-funded)
Deadline: November 29, 2019
Applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2020/2021 at the University of Edinburgh are now open. The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
Ten (10) scholarships are available for the 2020/2021 academic year. On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh including work-based placements, mentorship, and other activities during the academic year.
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- LLM Human Rights
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Carbon Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees and expenses for accommodation and maintenance.
- Applicants must want to apply for one of the eligible courses listed above;
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice;
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country;
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously;
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community, and;
- Applicants are able to present economic circumstances which show they lack financial means to pursue higher education in their home country or elsewhere.
If the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is the only scholarship you are interested in applying for at the University of Edinburgh, please apply for the Scholarship only. If you are also applying for other scholarships in the University of Edinburgh, please apply directly for the degree programme of your choice.
For more information, visit Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.