Forum Asia Global Advocacy Learning Programme on Human Rights and Development 2020 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: December 6, 2019
Applications are open for the Forum Asia Global Advocacy Learning Programme on Human Rights and Development 2020. The Global Advocacy Learning Programme on Human Rights and Development provides a comprehensive set of knowledge and skills to human rights and development activists.
Extremely qualified and experienced facilitators, as well as international experts, will guide the participants through the most relevant and pressing issues related to human rights and development. The participants will learn and engage in interactive sessions throughout the 7-day programme touching upon, among others, human rights advocacy and mechanisms at national, regional and international level, business and human rights, and sustainable development. All participants will receive high-quality reading and training materials. All sessions will be conducted in English.
The third edition of the Global Advocacy Learning Programme on Human Rights and Development will take place in a green and peaceful location in Bangkok, Thailand from March 22-28, 2020.
- The cost of participation will be fully covered by FORUM-ASIA.
Participants from all over Asia and beyond are expected to participate in the third edition of the Global Advocacy Learning Programme on Human Rights and Development. Participants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Genuine interest in issues related to human rights/development/ governance/public policy;
- Being currently employed or actively partner with a national, regional or international civil society organisation;
- Preferably 3 years working experience in organisations addressing issues related to human rights/ development/governance/public policy (applicants with less than 3 years will be considered on an exceptional basis);
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
For more information, visit Global Advocacy Learning Programme.