2020 Africa-France Summit/Digital Africa Challenge of 1000 for African Entrepreneurs
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Applications are open for the 2020 Africa-France Summit/Digital Africa Challenge of 1000 for African Entrepreneurs. Announced at the press conference presenting the 2020 Africa-France Summit held in Bordeaux, the Challenge of 1,000 is a joint initiative of Digital Africa and the Summit.
The State will invite 1,000 African entrepreneurs to come to Bordeaux to present their solutions at The City of Solutions, a show dedicated to projects and solutions for sustainable cities and territories to be held during the 28th edition of the Africa-France Summit from June 4-6, 2020.
The City of Solutions, a trade fair to highlight projects and initiatives for sustainable cities and regions. Designed as a 360° view of a city, it is structured around seven themed districts to create the city of the future together!
- Access to Essential Services:
- Moving around the city
- Feeding the city
- Building and enhancing the city
- Living in the city
- Connecting the city
- Financing and structuring projects
- Winners will be invited (one person per organization): the costs of the plane tickets and 3-days accommodation in Bordeaux will be partially or fully covered depending on the financial capabilities of the winner.
- Winners will have a space in the entrepreneurs’ stands at the City of Solutions.
- You have to be an African entrepreneur, having an activity related to one of the 7 districts of The City of Solutions
- Your organization needs a real legal existence (legal statute)
- Your organization should have an increasing revenue
- Your organization should bear a viable product or solution, innovative or duplicable at a lower cost, to make French and African cities more sustainable from an environmental and social point of view.
For more information, visit Challenge of 1000.