Call for Applications: International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarships 2020/2021 (£3,000 award)
Applications are open for the International Postgraduate Abertay Scholarships 2020/2021. The scholarship is for all prospective new international (non-EU) taught postgraduate (MSc/MProf) students at Abertay University.
Abertay Scholarships are awarded as a cash award, payable into your bank account usually in two instalments each year spread across the number of years of the course. The Scholarship is of a fixed value, and will not increase with inflation. It is awarded for the full length of the course but is not payable for repeat years of study.
For students starting in September 2020, you will receive your scholarship in equal instalments in January and April. For students starting in January 2021, you will receive your scholarship in equal instalments in April and September.
- A scholarship of £3,000 is awarded.
To be eligible you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Have been classified as international (overseas) fee status by Abertay University.
- Have registered with Abertay University as a full-time student for your first postgraduate degree. Applicants who already hold a UK postgraduate degree are not eligible.
- Have met all the academic conditions attached to your offer of admission as a full-time student in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Have obtained the equivalent of 2:1 UK Bachelors degree or above.
No separate application form is required, and you will be assessed for the scholarship based on your application for study, and your personal statement.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and are awarded an Abertay International Scholarship you will be notified by email following your offer of study, by July 1. Should you apply after this date, you will be considered in the second round of scholarship awards, by August 23. Please continue to check your inbox once you have received your offer of study from Abertay, or if you have any questions about the awards, please contact Doug Watters, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit Abertay Scholarships.