Deadline: January 13, 2020
Applications are open for the European Union Erasmus+ Photo Competition 2020. Since 1987, the Erasmus programme of the European Commission has given more than 10 million students, pupils, learners, athletes and young people the opportunity to gain valuable experience abroad. To celebrate #Erasmus10Million, the European Commission is inviting people who participated in Erasmus 1987-2019 to share their best memories and giving them the opportunity to win nice prizes.
- All winners will receive a prize consisting of a copy of the anniversary photobook and an Erasmus+ goodie-bag.
Eligible applicants should:
- Be 18 years or older. Participants under 18 years can also take part by submitting a parental consent form.
- Be resident of an Erasmus Programme or Partner country.
- Be a current or past participant in Erasmus+ (Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training, Adult Learning, School Education, Youth and Sport) or any of its predecessor programmes.
- Entry should be original. The participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright to the photo submitted.
- Photos, including digital photos of a printed photo, must be between 2 MB and 10 MB to allow printing.
To enter the competition participants should like the European Commission Facebook page and submit one photo representing their Erasmus experience. They should also include an explanatory text of around 40-50 words about the photo and what makes this memory special.
For more information, visit Erasmus+ Photo Competition.