Teach For Pakistan Fellowship Program 2020 (Paid)
Deadline: February 2, 2020
Applications for the Teach For Pakistan Fellowship Program 2020 are now open. Teach For Pakistan recruits inspired university graduates and young professionals to a two-year full time paid Fellowship to teach in government schools in low-income communities, and develop the leadership and motivation to work effectively towards education reform in the long-run.
The two-year Fellowship is the cornerstone of their movement. Teach For Pakistan recruits motivated and talented individuals to teach in under-resourced schools, transforming student outcomes and gaining critical skills and knowledge about the education system.
After the Fellowship, their Alumni take forward the movement for educational quality, becoming lifelong champions for every child’s right to an excellent education. Join a movement of future leaders working to reform the education system.
- A monthly salary of 45,000 PKR
- Candidate to have at least Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, completed by June 2020.
- Candidate must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Fluency in both English and Urdu is required.
- For candidates applying for placement in Peshawar, fluency in Pushto is also required.
- They require candidates successfully complete the pre-placement Training Institute in July and August 2020, if selected.
- Two-year commitment to the Fellowship with placement in Islamabad or Peshawar is also necessary.
For more information, visit Teach For Pakistan.