MultiChoice Talent Factory ZA (MTFza) Academy 2020 for South Africans
Deadline: January 29, 2020
Applications are open for the MultiChoice Talent Factory ZA (MTFza) Academy Class of 2020. MultiChoice Group is committed to developing and honing the skills of young, talented and ambitious African storytellers.
MTFza Academy is a 12-month long industry readiness programme that affords the opportunity to learn from some of the leading TV producers in the country while acquiring valuable experience in the directing, producing, cinematography, commissioning, art direction and many other skills.
The MiM Academy was established in 2014 and has been instrumental in helping transform the South African film and TV industry by upskilling students and empowering them with substantial knowledge and experience in just 12 months. The MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF), which was launched in 2018 by MultiChoice Africa, does the same by upskilling the next generation of passionate young film creatives.
- Internships only available to South African citizens
- Must have completed (in 2018/ or completing (in 2019), a three year Diploma / Degree in Film and TV or related qualification
- Must have achieved a minimum of C+ Aggregate
The following documents are required for complete application:
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of matric certificate – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Confirmation of banking details – verified by bank with bank stamp and/or letter
- Proof of residential address
Download the application form, fill it in, provide all the supporting documents listed above and email directly to: email@example.com by January 29, 2020. Quote the subject line: MTFza Academy 2020 application.
For more information, visit MTFza Academy.