Artnoise Digital Program 2020 for Creatives (fully-funded)
Deadline: November 21, 2020
Applications are open for Artnoise Digital Program 2020. Artnoise offers its first e-Residency, a digital online program that provides participating creatives support and promotion with the opportunity to exhibit in Togo, United Kingdom, Accra and Lagos from any part of the world. Allowing them reach a wider audience and sell their art.
Artnoise 2020 Digital Residency offers the opportunity for Creatives to gain more experience, support, network with other creatives and reach a wider audience. Using the platform to show their working process and give insight to their art. Knowledgeable staff are available to provide technical support and assistance.*
- Online chatroom: The program includes an online chatroom that allows all participants connect, share ideas and also receive support from Artnoise
- Funding: Participants of the program can request funding and support for their projects as needed. Showcase your work: This program offers opportunities to showcase your work in our exhibitions in Lome, Togo, London, UK, Accra, Ghana and Lagos, Nigeria.
- Participant Resources: Enrich your experience and get to know other artists in the digital community by taking advantage of the activities and support provided by our Participant Resources team.
- Technical Support: Support for production, technical assistance and communication assistance
- Other Resources: Professional networking with the Artnoise global creative community
- Online Conferences: Opportunity for participants to receive talks and be part of online conferences that will help their professional career.
- This program is aimed at Visual artists, designers, curators, art writers, cultural students, applied artists, researchers, and other arts professionals who are digital nomads, or freelance creatives with full time employment whether they speak English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese or German.
For more information, visit Artnoise.