Deadline: January 19, 2020
Applications are open for the British Council Creative Enterprise Workshop 2020 for Creative Entrepreneurs in Kenya. In February 2020, the British Council in partnership with Nesta (the UK’s innovation Foundation) will deliver two Creative Enterprise Programme workshops in Nairobi, Kenya focused on the fashion sector.
The first four-day workshop will take place from February 22-25, 2020. They are looking for creative designers working in fashion. Whether your design focus is in textiles, clothing, footwear, accessories, costume or millinery, they are looking for you.
The second four-day workshop will take place from February 28 – March 2, 2020. They are looking for creative entrepreneurs who support the fashion sector. This includes stylists, make-up artists, fashion photographers, hairstylists, fashion bloggers, fashion marketers, fashion publishing, fashion event curators etc.
- Open to creative entrepreneurs from Kenya
- The Creative Enterprise Programme is designed to support entrepreneurs who are already in the process of setting up their own creative enterprise.
- The workshop content and activities are relevant to people whose businesses are up-and-running and those who are in the very early stages.
- Workshop One for Fashion designers: Apply here
- Workshop Two for Fashion auxiliary/support creatives: Apply here
For more information, visit British Council.