African Leadership Institute (AFLI) Project Pakati Portal – 2020 Call for African Youth-Led and Youth-Serving Organizations
Deadline: April 30, 2020
The African Leadership Institute (AFLI), through the Project Pakati initiative is developing a project titled African Youth-Led and Youth-Serving Organizations Portal. They invite submissions from African Youth-Led and Youth-Serving Organizations with the intent to profile their organizations to make them visible and discoverable.
- Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Education and Skills Development
- Health and Wellbeing
- Governance and Youth Empowerment
Below, the benefits for your organization of being profiled on the portal:
- The portal will make your organization discoverable by potential funders and donors;
- It will provide capacity building and peer learning for organizations
- It will enhance and promote information exchange between the organizations
- It will assist in recognizing youth-led/serving organizations for their work and efforts and the role of young people in building African economies
- It will provide data to the African Union & other institutions which have placed African youth at the centre of their strategies
- It will encourage more young people to be engaged and exercise their agency. There are many young people who want to volunteer but do not know where to start
- It will also facilitate connections between youth-led/serving organizations – in the same country or across different African countries – so they can share best practices, experiences and challenges.
- Lastly, it will help recognize the contribution of youth-led organizations towards continental and global agendas (Agenda 2063, SDGs etc).
- Open African Youth-Led and Youth-Serving Organizations
- To submit details of your organization, you must be a non-profit organization working in any one of the following areas listed about and based on the African continent
For more information, visit AFLI Project Pakati.