Dream Together Master Scholarship 2020 for Global Sport Management Graduate Program (Fully-funded to Study in Korea)
Deadline: March 20, 2020
Applications are open for the 2020 Dream Together Master Scholarship Dream Together Master, a graduate program to educate future global leaders in sport management at Seoul National University. Dream Together Master aims to promote global sport development through providing world-class education for future leaders in the field of sport management.
The Dream Together Master program offers a master’s degree in sport management at Seoul National University. Under a supportive environment, the program provides a curriculum embracing a range of 30 topics to help our students stay relevant and reach their full potential. This program offers full scholarships which cover students’ tuition, living expenses and flight tickets.
The Dream Together Master program is part of a national project supported by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) and the Korea Sports Promotion Foundation (KSPO).
By joining the Dream Together Master program, students will acquire the knowledge and skills to become global sport leaders through our world-class faculty members who have abundant expertise in the field of sport management. Students will gain a powerful alumni network that extends around the globe. In the near future, we expect students to become active leaders who promote international sport development.
- International Students: Full Scholarship
- ※ International Students from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC)
- ※ Full scholarship including tuition, flight tickets, dormitory fees, living expenses and insurance fees
- He or she is not a citizen of Korea
- His or her parents are not citizens of Korea
- Former and current sport administrators or athletes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Physically and mentally able to successfully complete the program
- Admission Eligibility (자격요건)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (no restriction on major)
- English proficiency test score (TEPS 551 (New TEPS 298) or higher; or TOEFL IBT 80 or higher)
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) who works for the government, National Olympic Committees, National Federations or any other sport organizations under the government
- Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
Please read the 2020 Admission Guide (with detailed instructions on how to apply) carefully before you apply.
Electronic Submission of Documents
- Please submit all completed forms and required documents electronically to: [email protected]
- E-mail subject should read : [Nationality] – [Last name, First name]
- Electronically submitted documents will be reviewed and feedback regarding any missing or incomplete information and/or documents will be provided within 48 hours via e-mail
- Early submission of documents will allow for faster review
Submission of Documents:
- After receiving a final e-mail confirmation, please submit the original hard-copies(or notarized/certified copies) of the documents by post to the following address: Division of Global Sport Management Talent Development Building 153, Room 316 Seoul National University 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu Seoul, KOREA, 08826
- The original hard-copy (or notarized/certified copies) documents must be received by the office by the deadline (March 20, 2020)
- All documents must be in ENGLISH. If it is in any other language, you must submit a notarized/certified translation completed by a public notary in your country in which the document was originally produced. The admission office does not accept documents that are not in English.
- (Colored) copies of the documents are also not accepted. Documents must be original or validated/attested copy.
- Please refer to the FAQ for detailed instructions on how to fill out the forms.
For more information, visit DTM Scholarship.