Procter & Gamble Human Resources Graduate Internship Programme 2020 – Lagos, Nigeria
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in the Human Resources (HR) organization is for you. Apply now for the Procter & Gamble Human Resources Graduate Internship 2020.
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All the HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1: You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching: You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment: Employees are at the core, they value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
They are looking for individuals who:
- Are recent graduates in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2019
- Excellent skills in graphic design and PowerPoint presentation
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Has the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment
- Has good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
For more information, visit P&G Internships.