Al Jazeera Documentary Competition for Short Film 2020 for Youth in the Arab World (Up to $6,000 in prizes)
Deadline: February 15, 2020
Applications are invited for the Al Jazeera Documentary Competition for Short Film 2020. This is a competition for students and young people held under the supervision of Al Jazeera Documentary Channel. The competition is organized by the Al Jazeera Documentary Website.
The aim of the short documentary Al-Jazeera Documentary Competition is to discover and embrace talented students and youth as the main building block for the future of documentary film-making in the Arab world, where they hope this competition will become a milestone in their career.
- First prize: $3,000 dollars
- Second prize: $2,000 dollars
- Third prize: $1,000 dollars
- Any movie chosen within the first ten can be shown on Al Jazeera Documentary Screen.
- The applicant must be between 16 and 26 years old;
- The duration of the film should not be less than two minutes and not exceed seven minutes;
- The film is required to be in HD quality and above;
- To qualify for participation, all works produced other than Arabic must include translation in Arabic.
Participation requests must be submitted by filling out the application form and adding a link (with a password if available) to the film’s copy online and sending the form to the following email: email@example.com
For more information, visit Al Jazeera Documentary Competition.