Deloitte Nigeria 2020 Graduate Recruitment – Audit & Assurance
Deadline: February 13, 2020
Applications are open for the Deloitte Nigeria 2020 Graduate Recruitment – Audit & Assurance. Deloitte Nigeria is seeking a motivated graduate in Nigeria to join their team.
Auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important nor their role as trusted advisors more valued. Deloitte global network of audit professionals provide a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance – anywhere in the world.
Using their state-of the-art tools enables Deloitte audit professionals to deliver the assurance service quality and excellence that is implicit in the Deloitte brand and that regulators and public expect.
- Audit of financial statements that have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), NGAAP and other valid standards
- Review of accounting and internal control systems
- Consulting on accounting principles, the chart of accounts and organization of finance and accounting departments
- Comprehensive advice on implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards, including interpretation and application of complex standards
- Assistance with the establishment of reporting departments
- Advisory services for the calculation of employee benefits, impairment of assets, provisions for asset retirement obligations and other long-term provisions
- Assistance with business valuations, valuation of assets and liabilities and determination of goodwill in accordance with IFRS
- Be willing to live the purpose of making an impact that matters
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
For more information, visit Deloitte Nigeria.