Deadline: March 6, 2020
Do you know a child whose actions and involvement have contributed to improving children’s rights? Then give this person the opportunity to be recognized for their efforts by nominating him or her for the International Children’s Peace Prize 2020.
Every year this prestigious prize is awarded to a child who is boldly fighting for children’s rights. Winning the International Children’s Peace Prize puts this changemaker in the spotlight all over the world. Last year the winners’ message reached more than 1.6 billion people!
- The prize winner will receives the statuette ‘Nkosi’, which shows how a child sets the world in motion.
- The winner also receives a study grant and a world-wide platform to promote his or her ideals and causes to the benefit of children’s rights.
- A project fund of €100,000 is invested by KidsRights in projects that are closely connected to the winners’ area of work.
- Applicant should be a child above 12 years and under 18 years of age; (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
- From all over the world;
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result;
- Ability to travel abroad and feeling comfortable communicating with other people;
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize.
- Go to the nomination page and download the nomination form
- Complete the form and upload the document. Don’t forget to add a photo of the candidate
- Enter your contact details and submit your nomination
For more information, visit International Children’s Peace Prize.